讨论旅游计划情景对话(热门23篇)

时间:2025-02-17 16:00:50 作者:admin

讨论旅游计划情景对话 第1篇

D:Excuse me, may I help you?

请问,我能帮您忙吗?

T:Yes. I'm looking for a guide.

是的,我在找一位导游。

D:Sure, Please wait a moment.

好的',请等一下。

T:By the way, we want one who can speak beautiful Chinese.

顺便说一下,我们需要一位会说一口流利中文的导游。

D:No problem.

没问题。

讨论旅游计划情景对话 第2篇

A:Isnt it wonderful to take a walk here?

B:What do you mean?

A:I mean one can look at all these magnificent tall buildings around him.

B:You mean the skyscrapers?Do you really think you can like them?Dont you think its a bit suffocating to stand under them?

A:Not as an occasional be a different story,of course,if one should have to be here every day.

B:Look at that building across the street from the Empire stands at 102 stories high.

A:I know the quite famous but dont you think it looks a bit old-fashioned as compared with some others?

B:Youre right and its no longer the tallest building in New York now.

A:What other important buildings are we going to see on Fifth Avenue?

B:Quite a every skyscraper has a few blocks ahead well see Cathedral at E50th Street and just across the street will be the world-renowned Rockefeller a landmark in the history of architecture.

A:Whats there after that?

B:Well then be standing at where the Central Park begins.

Facing the park on Fifth Avenue are probably the most expensive apartments in the world.

A:I dont think well be able to visit the inside of the those what are all these skyscrapers for?

B:Mostly they are office buildings and huge York is a financial center of the world,isnt it?

讨论旅游计划情景对话 第3篇

Front Desk:Hello,

您好,请问是李女士吗?

:Yes,speaking

是的,请说。

Front Desk:I am just calling to remind you that you must check out by noon.

我打电话是想提醒您,您需要在中午十二点之前退房。

:Oh,my. It's already 11:30 .

噢,天哪,现在已经11点半了。

Front Desk:There is a $30 late fee for late checkouts.

如果退房费晚了的话,会有30美元的超时费。

:Do you think you could give me a break?I had a very awful night!

你能让我休息一下吗?我昨天晚上没休息好。

Front Desk:What happened,madam?

发生什么事了,女士?

:I have terrible insomnia. I didn't fall asleep until 6 this morning!

我严重失眠,直到今天早上六点才睡着!

Front Desk:I am very sorry to hear that.

听您这样说,我感到很遗憾。

:So,can you forgive my lateness?

那你可以谅解我晚点退房吗?

Front Desk:I think I can make an exception this time.

我想这次我可以破例一次。

:Thanks so much.

非常感谢!

Front Desk:Do you think that you will be able to check out by 2

那您下午两点之前可以退房吗?

:No problem!

没问题!

讨论旅游计划情景对话 第4篇

Man:May I check-in now for my 3:30 flight?

我要坐3:30的航班,请问现在可以办理登机手续了吗?

Ariline Worker:Oh,you must be going to Chicago this afternoon.

噢,您一定是今天下午去芝加哥

Man:Yes,I have a business meeting to attend there tomorrow morning.

是的,我要去那里参加一个明天早上的商务会议。

Ariline Worker:Very good,we hope to get you there on time today. May I see your ID?

很好,希望我们可以让您今天准时到达那里,我可以看看您的身份证吗?

Man:Here it is.

给。

Ariline Worker:Would you prefer an aisle or window seat?

您喜欢靠过道的座位还是靠窗户的。

Man:Window seat,please.

靠窗户的座位吧。

Ariline Worker:OK,I have put you in Seat 21A.

好的,我给您安排在21A这个座位。

Man:Thank you.

谢谢。

Airline Worker:Do you have any bags to check today,sir?

您今天又行李包需要托运的吗,先生?

Man:No,I just have my carry-on bag.

没有,我只有一个随身的包。

Ariline Worker:Very well then. Your departure gate is 45. Boarding begins 30 minutes before departure. Have a wonderful flight,sir.

好的,您在445号登机口登机。飞机起飞前30分钟开始登机,旅途愉快,先生。

讨论旅游计划情景对话 第5篇

A:What's the matter, sir? You look pale.

怎么啦,先生?您看起来脸色苍白。

Benjamin:

I feel dizzy and weak. And I'm having this pain in my ear. I think I am sick.

我感觉头晕,虚弱。耳朵也有点疼,我想我是病了。

A:Are you often traveling by plane?

您经常乘坐飞机吗?

Benjamin:

No, this is the second time.

不,这是第二次。

A:That's right. It's normal if you don't often take the plane. Just relax a little bit.

那就对了。如果您不是经常乘坐飞机这就是正常的。放松点。

Benjamin:

Why this happens to me when I am on the plane? I feel bad.

为什么在飞机上会有这种感觉?我感觉很难受。

A:Don't worry, sir. It's just because of the lower pressure.

不用担心,先生。只是由于低气压的缘故。

Benjamin:

What should I do about it?

我该怎么做呢?

A:You may feel much better if you chew some gum or peanuts.

如果嚼点口香糖或花生会感觉舒服些。

Benjamin:

OK, thanks. Does it work really? I'll give a try.

好的。谢谢。真的有用么?我来试试。

A:Are you feeling better now? Do you need some pills?

感觉好些了吗?需要药片吗?

Benjamin:

Much better. Thank you. I just feel tired but I can't fall asleep.

好多了,谢谢。我感觉很累,但是睡不着。

A:So, you'd better wear this eyeshade and you will sleep well.

戴上眼罩会睡得舒服点。

Benjamin:

I am not used to wearing that. Thanks.

我不习惯戴着那个。谢谢。

A:If you try to adapt yourself to your destination's local time, you'll feel more comfortable. So please try to sleep, and have meals according to Los Angeles's time.

如果您试着去适应目的地的当地时间,您会感觉舒服很多。请试着睡一觉,并按照洛杉矶时间来进餐。

Benjamin:

Thank you so much.

非常感谢。

A:You are welcome. Please press the button when you need any help.

不客气。如果需要什么帮助,请按按钮。

讨论旅游计划情景对话 第6篇

如何表达被偷

第一句:The thief stole my phone and money.

小偷把我的手机和钱偷走了。

A: What's the matter, sir?

先生,怎么了?

B: The thief stole my phone and money.

小偷把我的手机和钱偷走了。

第二句:My wallet is stolen.

我的钱包被偷了。

A: Excuse me. I want to report a case.

打扰了,我想报案。

B: Yes, madam. What's up?

好的,夫人,发生什么事了?

A: My wallet is stolen. I had about 100 dollars

我的钱包被偷了。里面有约100美元现金。

其他表达法:

I saw one man rob the old lady of her money.

我看见有人抢了老太太的钱了。

讨论旅游计划情景对话 第7篇

Guide:Now we are at the Washington Monument.

Wang:Oh,What a magnificent sight it is!Can you give us some information about it,Mr White?

Guide:With pleas ure. The Washington Monument was started in 1848. After many difficulties and delays,the building was completed in 1885,and opened to the public in 1888.

Wang:So it took many years to build the monument. How high is it?

Guide:The height of the monument is 555 feet. The top can be reached by elevator or by an iron stairway. Shallwe go up now?

Wang:(They reach the top. )I felt the elevator flying in the air.

Guide:So it was. The elevator makes the ascent only in 70seconds. Now you can have a bird-eye view of the capital from here.

Dialogue B

A:Were heading for West Point. Youll get a very clear view of the fortress on top of the hill.

B:How far away are we from New York now?

A:Sixty miles from the Long Island. Were almost there.

B:Weve been climbing for the past twenty minutes. Do we have to go far to the gate?

A:No need,well stop right at the gate.

B:Shall we tour the campus first? I want to take some pictures there.

A:Yes,after that,well visit the museum and the for tress on top of the hill. Well,here we are.

B:Wow,its so quiet and beautiful here. I can hardly believe its a military academy.

讨论旅游计划情景对话 第8篇

第一句:Would you please recommend some places for sightseeing?

可以为我们推荐一些参观的地方吗?

A: Would you please recommend some places for sightseeing?

可以为我们推荐一些参观的地方吗?

B: How about the National Yellow Stone Park? It's really worth seeing.

国家黄石公园怎么样?他确实值得一看。

第二句:Anything interesting in this city?

这城市有什么有趣的景点吗?

A: Anything interesting in this city?

这城市有什么有趣的景点吗?

B: We have a beautiful natural park.

有魅力的自然公园。

A: It's worth the time.

值得一看。

B: Let's go to have a visit.

我们去参观一下吧。

其他表达法:

Which places are must-sees?

那些旅游景点是必看之地?

Where do you recommend to see a night view of the city?

你推荐在哪儿可以看到好的城市夜景?

延伸阅读:旅游英语情景对话

A:I thought you said we were going to stay three days in Chicago.

A:你说我们在芝加哥要待三天的。

B: We are. It's two nights In the hotel. July 3rd and 4th, but three days altogether.

B:是三天。在旅馆住两夜,7月3号和4号,但总共是三天。

A:I see. We arrive early on the third, and we leave at 11: 30 pm. on the fifth.

A:明白了。我们是3号一大早到,5号夜里11:30走。

C: That's correct. As you see, I've made reservations for you on the night train to New York on the fifth. You’ll have two sleeping berths.

C:对。你们看,我为你们预订了5号夜里的火车票去纽约。你们有两个卧铺。

B: So it is really a full day on the fifth.

B:所以5号有一整天时间。

C: Plenty of time for shopping and sightseeing. You'll even have enough time for a show in the evening because the train station is near the theater district.

C:有充足的时间购物和观光。你们甚至有足够的时间在晚上看场表演。火车站就在剧院区附近。

A:I think that will work out hope I’ll be able to sleep on the train.

A:我看这个安排很好。希望在火车上我能睡着。

讨论旅游计划情景对话 第9篇

如何让其描述坏人

第一句:What did the young man look like?

那个年轻人长什么样子?

A: Police Station? Sir, I’d like to report a robbery. I saw a young man rob an old lady of herpurse.

警察局吗?瞥官,我想报告一起抢劫案。我看见一个年轻人抢了一个老太太的钱包。

B: What did the young man look like?

那个年轻人长什么样子?

A: He is short and thin.

他个子不髙,很瘦。

第二句:Can you describe the thief?

你能描述—下那个小偷吗?

A: Sir, I saw a woman’s phone and money were stolen.

警官先生,我看见一个妇女的手机和钱被偷了。

B: Can you describe the thief?

你能描述一下那个小偷吗?

A: He Is about 30 years old, and wears sunglasses.

他大约30来岁,带着墨镜。

讨论旅游计划情景对话 第10篇

M: Hi. Jane. Have you made any vacation plans?

J: I have two days off this weekend. but I have not decided where to go. Maybe stay at home and watch TV.

M: Spending weekend like that is a waste of time. You should go out of the house and go into the nature. You should have better recreation than watching TV. Would you like to get away from the city for the weekend with us?

J: Good idea. A camping trip can be very interesting. Do I need to bring anything?

M: Your sleeping bag, of course. We'll bring the tent and you can share it with us.

J: That sounds cool. What else shall I bring?

M: Insect repellent is a must, I believe.

J: OK. This is a great camping weather. I believe we shall have a good time there. Where will we meet?

M: Just stay at home and we'll pick you up then.

M:你好。简。你有度假计划吗?

J:这个周末我有两天的假。但我还没有决定去哪里。也许呆在家里看电视。

M:像那样度过周末是浪费时间。你应该走出家门,走进大自然。你应该有比看电视更好的娱乐活动。你愿意和我们一起离开这个城市度周末吗?

J:好主意。野营旅行也许是很有趣。我需要带什么东西吗?

M:当然是你的睡袋。我们会把帐篷带来,你可以和我们分享。

J:听起来不错。我还要带什么?

M:我相信驱虫剂是必须的。

J:好的。这是个很好的露营天气。我相信我们在那里会过得很愉快。我们在哪里见面?

M:呆在家里,我们到时候接你。

讨论旅游计划情景对话 第11篇

a:are there any scenic spots nearby

a:附近有什么旅游景点吗?

b:you can go to zhongshan park.

b:你可以去中山公园。

a:have you ever been there

a:你去过那儿吗?

b:yes. the scenery there is so breathtaking

b:是的。那儿的景点简直太美了。

a:really

a:真的吗?

b:yes,of course. iys really worth visiting.

b:当然是的。那儿确实值得一游。

讨论旅游计划情景对话 第12篇

Excuse me,is this the Gusu Travel Agency?

What can I do for you,sir?

Would you please tell me something about the city?

It is called the Venice of the East because of its net work of canals.

It is world-famous especially for its landscaped gardens.

These gardens are not large but curious in their de-signs.

They bring together the beauties of nature,architecture and painting.

I'd like to take a one-day sightseeing tour around the city.

They can give you further information.

Do you have any tours that include all of them?

How long does the tour take?

What is the cost of the tour?

it's ninety yuan, including lunch.

讨论旅游计划情景对话 第13篇

Jane:

Thank you so much.

谢谢。

Peter:

You are welcome.

不客气

Peter:

Yes, madam. The reporting desk for the British Airways flight to London is over there.

太太,英国航空公司飞往伦敦的报到处在那边。

Jane:

I’m taking BA Flight 123 to Lundon. Can you tell me where the reporting desk is, please.

我要乘英国航空公司飞往伦敦的123 航班。请问报到处在哪儿?

讨论旅游计划情景对话 第14篇

a:we will have a vacation next month. why not have a tour

a:我们下个月有假期。为什么不去旅游呢?

b:good idea. where shall we go

b:好主意。去哪儿呢?

a:what about going to xi'an

a:去西安怎么样?

b:don't you think it is too far

b:你不觉得太远了吗?

a:so what's your plan

a:那你有什么计划呢?

b:what about going to beijing

b:我们去北京怎么样?

a:那我们折中一下,去安徽的黄山。

b:ok!

b:好吧!

旅游计划英语对话3:

a:we will go to luoyang for a vacation next month.

a:我们下个月要去洛阳旅游。

b:how long will you stay there

b:你们将在那儿待多久?

a: about one week.

a:大约一个星期。

b:where will you live during the vacation. b:旅行期间你们住哪儿呢? a:in the hotel. a:住旅店。 b:have you make a reservation b:你们预订房间了吗? a:yes,we have. a:是的,预订了。 b: that's ok. b:那就好。

讨论旅游计划情景对话 第15篇

M:Good morning,I'd like to make a reservation on flight to you tell me the time of morning flights to Nanjing, please?

S: Yes, certainly. There are daily flights at 7:00 and 10:00.

M: I'd like to book two tickets on the early morning flight to Nanjing on June 7th.

S: I'm sorry all flights are fully booked on that day.

M: Oh. we have something urgent to do in Nanjing.

S: We'll try our hardest to get the tickets.

M: We greatly appreciate your effort.

S: But if we failed, could you change the date to June 8th?

M: OK.

S: Do you want to fly first class or economy class?

M: Economy, please.

S: One-way or round trip?

M: One-way, please.

S: Fine. It'll be 2000 yuan.

M: OK, here you are. Please notify me if there is any cancellation.

S: Certainly we'll.

M:早上好,我想预订去南京的航班,请问早上去南京的航班是几点?

S:是的,当然。每天有7:00和10:00的航班。

M:我想订两张6月7日早上去南京的机票。

S:对不起,那天所有的航班都订满了。

M:哦。我们在南京有急事要做。

S:我们会尽最大努力买票的。

M:非常感谢您的努力。

S:但是如果我们失败了,你能把日期改到6月8日吗?

M:好的。

S:你想坐头等舱还是经济舱?

M:经济舱。

S:单程还是往返?

M:请这边走。

S:好的。2000元。

M:好的,给你。如有取消,请通知我。

S:当然可以。

讨论旅游计划情景对话 第16篇

S: What a long drive! I'm pooped.

B: What's the beef? I'm driving. and you just sit there.

S: Well, without me. you would feel sleepy.

B: The car is full of your junk and I feel so hot!

S: Well, I just bought some sensible food. some sensible CDs and some sensible stuff. You know I took into consideration the weather and road condition that may affect the car trip when making the schedules.

B: But you don't know how io drive. Oh, I love traveling by driving my own car and being with myself.

S: Come on! It's not safe to have road trips alone. Besides, no one helps take pictures of you.

B: Oh, my goodness!

S: What's wrong? Where's the fire, buddy?

B: It's out of oil!

S: Our goose was cooked.

S:开车真长!我筋疲力尽了。

B:牛肉是什么?我在开车。你就坐在那里。

S:嗯,没有我。你会感到困倦。

B:车里装满了你的垃圾,我觉得很热!

S:嗯,我刚买了一些合理的食物。一些明智的CD和一些明智的东西。你知道,我在制定时间表时考虑了也许是影响汽车旅行的天气和路况。

B:但是你不知道IO是怎么开的。哦,我喜欢自己开车和自己在一起旅行。

S:来吧!独自上路是不安全的。此外,没有人帮你拍照。

B:哦,天哪!

S:怎么了?火在哪里,伙计?

B:没油了!

S:我们的鹅是煮熟了。

以上内容就是关于旅游的英语对话。如果你最近有意想报名旅游英语辅导学校,不如直接给你推荐立刻说平台吧!这个平台课程收费以及口碑都是性价比比较高的一家。我身旁不少朋友同事都选择过这家,学习效果杠杠的!

讨论旅游计划情景对话 第17篇

Where do you intend to take a trip today?

I suppose we'd better go to famous Yu Yuan Garden which is located in the southern part of the city of Shanghai.

The car is waiting at the front door of our hotel,let's set off right now.

This garden is called the Yu Yuan Garden which is on ancient one dating back to 400 years ago.

Please allow me to inquire about the history of this famous garden,would you?

The first thing I would like to tell you is that it was constructed and built up in the Ming Dynasty.

And it has been reconstructed and restored during the past hundred years.

The garden has an area of only several hectares.

Vistors are struck by its ingenious architecture and exotic layout.

讨论旅游计划情景对话 第18篇

对话 1

Emma: We have been to Europe and Asia last year. I think we should go to someplace different this year.

埃玛:去年我们去欧洲和亚洲旅游了,我想今年我们应该去个不一样的地方。

Tim: Yeah, I agree with you. How about we go to South America this year?

蒂姆:是啊,我也是这么想的。我们今年去南美洲怎么样?

Emma: Which country do you want to go?

埃玛:你想去哪个国家?

Tim: How about Cuba?

蒂姆:古巴怎么样?

Emma: Isn't Cuba closed to all Americans?

埃玛:古巴不是不向美国人开放吗?

Tim: It was but not now anymore. Cuba is now ready, to be explored for all Americans after over half a century closure to America.

蒂姆:以前是这样,但是现在不这样了。半个多世纪以来对美国封闭的古巴,现在已经准备好向美国开放了。

Emma: Really? That is great. So we can have an experience of its culture and history in order to satisfy our curiosity about this country.

埃玛:真的吗?太棒了。这样我们就可以去体验一下那里的文化和历史,就能满足我们对这个国家所有的好奇了。

对话 2

David: Which city is the best there in your opinion?

戴维:在你看来,哪个城市是最好的呢?

May: I should say it is Venice. This city is considered as one of the European treasures.

梅:我觉得是威尼斯。这个城市被认为是欧洲的珍宝城市之一。

David: Isn't it very expensive for ordinary travelers?

戴维:对于普通人来说,那里是不是太贵了?

May: Not really. Everyone should experience the grandeur without the blizzard of expensive bills.

梅:并不是这样的。每个人都应该感受一下那里的壮观,而不要过多在意昂贵的`价格。

David: Are there any ways to save money and also make a funny trip there?

戴维:那有什么办法可以既能省钱,也能使行程非常有意思呢?

May: Yes, definitely. You should make good plans with when to visit, where to stay and how to get around.

梅:绝对有的。你应该好好地计划一下什么时候去旅行,住在哪里,怎样到处游玩。

David: Could you give me some advice on how to take good use of this Venice trip?

戴维:为了能充分享受这次威尼斯之旅,你能给我点儿建议吗?

May: I suggest you to make plans of picnic because little groceries are filled with fresh meats and cheeses, and the vistas for enjoying such delicacies are numerous.

梅:我建议你可以计划野餐,因为那里的小杂货店里都是新鲜的肉类和奶酪,也有很多品尝美食的景点。

对话 3

Emma: I am planning to go to Hawaii this summer vacation. I know you have been there once, so could you give me some advice on how to organize my trip?

埃玛:这个暑假我打算去夏威夷旅游。我知道你去过那里,你能给我点建议怎样来计划我的行程吗?

John: Why do you want to travel to Hawaii?

约翰:那你为什么想去夏威夷旅游呢?

Emma: Because I want my trip to be perfectly memorable by making the most of my time and money by following a good trip plan.

埃玛:因为我想好好计划一下,充分利用我的时间和金钱,为了能有一个完美的难以忘怀的记忆。

John: OK. The best tip for you is to find the best season for yourself. There are different ideas about the best season in Hawaii. If you like surfing, and if you like whale watching, you may organize your travel plan from December to March.

约翰:好的。给你最好的建议就是能知道最适合自己的季节。关于夏威夷旅游的最好季节有不同的看法。如果你想去冲浪,想去观赏一下鲸鱼,你可以在12月到3月间去那里旅游。

Emma: Yeah. I love surfing and whale watching.

埃玛:哦,我喜欢冲浪,也喜欢观赏鲸鱼。

讨论旅游计划情景对话 第19篇

What a nice garden!

Look at those beautiful flowers.

That will be a good shot.

Jane, I'd like to have my picture taken here.

Please take the flower-bed as the background.

Smile, _Cheese_。

OK, got you.

Shall we have a picture taken together, Jane?

I'd love to .

Excuse me,sir. Will you take a picture for me please?

That's terrific.

Something seems wrong with the light meter in my camera.

It could be the battery.

讨论旅游计划情景对话 第20篇

May I help you?

I'm interested in a tour.

Is there anything special you want to see?

We have three basic tours.

That's in the all-day tour.

That's a tour of all the most famous places.

Where do I meet the bus?

At the Hilton at nine thirty.

Fine. Please reserve me a seat for this Saturday.

It seems to be going at least 60 miles an hour.

This is a good quality highway,and very wide.

讨论旅游计划情景对话 第21篇

Front Desk: Can I help you?

我能为您服务吗?

Tom: Yes. I urgently need a room for tomorrow night, and do you have any vacancies?

我急需一个房间要明晚住,请问你们还有空房吗?

Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?

还有空房。您需要什么样的房间?

Tom: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.

我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。

Front Desk: No problem, sir.

没问题,先生。

Tom: What is the price of the suite?

价格如何?

Front Desk: It is US$ 250 per night.

每晚250美元。

Tom: It is a little high. I'm told that your hotel is offering discount now.

价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。

Front Desk: Yes, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.

是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉

Tom: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?

我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?

Front Desk: No, sir. So far it is the least expensive suite for tomorrow night.

没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是能为明晚提供的的套房。

Tom: OK, I will take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?

那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?

Front Desk: Yes, it how long do you expect to stay?

是的,包括早餐。另外您预计在此停留多久?

Tom: About three days.

大约三天。

Front Desk: OK. Our check-in time is after 2:00pm. And see you tomorrow.

好的。我们的登记时间是在下午2点钟之后。明天见。

Front Desk: Thank you. See you.

谢谢。明天见。

讨论旅游计划情景对话 第22篇

老外来中国西安旅游,咨询花费和开销,及所付费用包含的项目。请看下面的英语情景对话。

汤姆:

Is there anything I can do for you, sir?

先生.有什么能帮忙的?

苏珊:

I read in your travel brochure about your tours to Xi`an.

我从你们的旅游手册里看到有关西安旅游的资料.

汤姆:

Yea. We have two tours each week, leaving Monday and Thursday mornings.

是的.我们每星期出团两次.每周一和周四早上出发.

苏珊:

How long is the tour?

每次为期多久?

汤姆:

Two days. Total price is five hundred Yuan.

两天.全部费用是500元.

苏珊:

Can you give me more detail on what`s included in the package?

能不能告诉我更多行程的细节?

汤姆:

Sure. The coach leaves at 8:00 am, in front of our office. The drive takes about six hours, with two stops to see some sights.

好的.巴士早上8点由我们公司出发.车程约六小时.中途停两站欣赏风景.

苏珊:

What about the hotel accommodations?

关于住宿方面呢?

汤姆:

You`ll be staying at Sunshine Hotel. It`s a three-star hotel.

住在阳光饭店.是三星级的.

苏珊:

Sounds very good. Are all meals included in the price?

听起来很不错.三餐都包含在费用内吗?

汤姆:

Yes, all meals are included in the price I gave you.

是的.我报给你的费用包含三餐.

讨论旅游计划情景对话 第23篇

Joan: Hello,Ashley! Where did you go for your trip?

你好,艾诗莉!你去哪里旅游了?

Joe: Beijing,for I only had a week.

北京,因为我只有一周的时间。

Joan: Oh! That is a good place! How was your trip like?

噢!那是个好地方啊!旅行感觉如何?

Joe: I had much fun on our trip.

我觉得旅行还是很有意思的!

Joan: Could you tell me what your trip was like?

讲述一下您的旅游好吗?

Joe: Oh,not bad,but very tiring!

哦!挺不错的,就是感到累。

Joan: Where do you think is better for shopping in Beijing?

北京哪里适合购物?

Joe: Wangfujing Street. I think. It has got more exclusive shops.

王府井街。那里有更多的专卖店。

Joan: Whats the weather like in Beijing?

北京的天气如何?

Joe: Its kind of cold.

有点凉。

Joan: How were the restaurants there?

那里的餐馆怎么样?

Joe: It seemed theyre wonderful,and not expensive.

似乎不错,还不贵。

Joan: Is there any mentions of tours?

旅行中应该注意什么?

Joe: traveler should train himself to observe the odd customs there.

旅行者应该学会观察当地的奇特习俗。

Joan: Did you have any complaint about the trip?

你对旅行有不满意的'地方吗?

Joe: is too expensive.

有的。旅行费用太昂贵。

Joan: Where do you want to go next year?

明年你想去哪?

Joe: I never want to travel any more .

我再也不想旅行了!

sweety: I never want to travel any more .

我再也不想旅行了!